Reviews for "Lolcat History (Part 1/6)"

lolcats? I think you mean caturday LOL

Though its widely known that pictures of cats with captions on them have been completely bastardized by lolcats/icanhascheezburger, I digress from the review of the movie.

It was actually a bit boring. If this is supposed to be "heavy with plot", I didn't see much of it.

This is a statement

all you have proven here is that you'r on hard drugs...GOOD JOB!!!!!

jiggitysmith responds:

Lol actually I did 99% of the series sober. Drugs tend to even me out (I'm weirder sober than I am effed up).

Ugh

There's no such thing as "lolcats'. You're doing it wrong. It's "caturday"- or better said, it was caturday before you all ruined it. gb2/fail/

Ah lolcats

Nice spin on the idea
Poor Ceilingcat...

its good

i think its a very nice movie. liked the introduction to the characters. very nice.