For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 96 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Lolcat History (Part 1/6)"

Interesting~! *watches all 5/6*

I like urz steyel~! Its an interesting take on the whole lol-cat thing, and I luvz it so far. And to the poster below, with a scarily similar name.... Hit www.lolcats.com to learn U sum enterrnetz! ~,^

hmmph

the subtitles, I don't know if they where added like that on purpose for internet language, ummm but they were pretty bad, I Know you probably a mass maker of flashes and want to get done fast, but at least I can read them ^^. hmmph I wonder if you could put the cats in animation, i know it's probably your style of flash but if the cats were animated it would be greater. the cat pictures were still good dont get me wrong, I really enjoyed your effects on the cats, I'm sure you put alot of work into it. Thanks :) sorry for the 5 I just like speaking the truth.

jiggitysmith responds:

Well the Lol-titles are necessary because that's exactly how lolcat pictures are. I'm not a huge fan of them, but they are a necessary evil to the genre (just be glad I gave the option of having or not having them).

Also, there is only so much you can do with photos of cats in terms of animation. If I would have drawn them and animated them, it wouldn't have been the same (the whole point was that the ACTUAL lolcats started talking and stuff since thats what they were doing in their photos).

DUUUDE!

This was really cool. Most people who think of Lolcats in flash usually think of just a montage of silly Lolcat pictures and some random music playing in the background. You took those random pieces and made them into somehting that makes actual sense. That is awesome, and somethign that is not easily done. You sir, rule.

jiggitysmith responds:

Thanks :D Yeah I figured if I was going to go through with this idea, I had to rock out with it.

Haha Awesome!

Lol you made monorail cat into an actual monorail!!! Awesome. Funny as hell

love cats