Reviews for "Lolcat History (Part 1/6)"

Soooo funny!

Lets start from the beginning:
The titles, it seemed like a miniature parody of roots, then of law and order, am I way off?
Anyway, I loved the whole thing! Its SURE to be a cult classic on newgrounds. I, personally love Lolcats, I go on the sites nearly every day, and one who also knows these cats and their titles would laugh like I did. I look forward to the next installments! I also look forward to seeing more lolcats, maybe even that walrus with the bucket. (By the way, I loved the way you used monorail cat)

Anyway, I liked how you built the charecters, I liked how smoothly they ran, and I thought that the set mouths would annoy me, but I realized that it'd be better than doing some cartoon mouth.
All in all, one of the best animations I've seen recently, and possibly the best light inside joke animation out there. Nice work, this deserves a 5/5, and a 10/10

jiggitysmith responds:

Thanks :D Don't get too far ahead of me here. The walrus and lot more of the popular lolcats show up in the next 5 segments. Expect part 2 at about 8:30pm Eastern Std. time today. Part 3 will be out this coming Friday at the same time.

This is good!

What's good in your flash :
-The perspective of a good story
-Nice theme and a great use of it
-The choice of real or lolcat subtitles (haha!)
-Nice voices

What could be improved :
-More use of music (Your trailer was great, it had music) like during transtition scenes or just very soft background music
-Better backgrounds (I think it would be a great addition to your flash if they looked just a little better)
-Release of other episodes and faster! :P

This will probably be a really good serie. Don't mind the haters. Keep up the work and I can't wait to see if your flash skill improves even more as the episodes advance.

Great

W00t! Absolutely love those L0lcats!
But you have to make better backgrounds, cuz those were unfortunately...erm.... not tooo good.

jiggitysmith responds:

Yea.... :-/ I made them 320x240 to save space only to find out I really didn't have to. But they seriously take almost an hour to render so I never got around to fixing it.

eh, not really good enouh for front page

You basically just rode along with an internet fad. The lolcat crap is way too overrated anyway. The only reason you even got a score from me is because though it lacks basically every damn thing that makes a show good and you used unoriginal characters that everyone has already seen, it did at least have an original concept and seems to be building some manner of story line somewhere.

well...

well this just isn't that great of a flash. it is ok, but the main concept of it was stolen from G4's hisotry of Lolcats, which was much better might i add.

jiggitysmith responds:

Believe it or not, but I started this project (last summer) before that came out. Or, if it was out before that, I wasn't aware of it until I was already in the middle of the first segment of my animation. (believe me, I was pissed but still really amused when I saw that). And what I did is completely different (they made it a history channel spoof, I made them exist in their own universe).