Reviews for "Lolcat History (Part 1/6)"

I love lolcats!

Gud job, i wov these muves.

You gav me LOL

Awesome flash. You made me lol when serious cat appeared xD. 10/10

The history of LOLcats...

Terrific. Simply amazing. Again, another flash I thougth was going to be sucky turns out to be not that bad. Maybe I should stop underestimating animal flashes and just watch them anyway.

Okay so, great story. The history of lolcats..really isn't the history of lolcats but it's still funny anyway. Especially with the subtitles on. The animation wasn't horrible but it wasn't that good either. Everything looked a choppy and rushed. Of course then again jiggitysmith WAS rushed since he was meeting his deadline pretty fast.

I think the only time this was funny was when he cussed. Dunno why, but it was.
The way you made the cat faces look like they were actually IN their clothes was good. I was expecting less, but you showed me that there is hope in animal flash.

All in all, a great series and I'm looking forward to watching and reviewing the rest.

OMG

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo kitty!!! no hes dead why why why! why not me

hmm

ok the drawings were a litle weird but its very good
include the catgods plz liek longcat and tacgnol and of course basement cat too
i got a celing and basement cat at my house
theres a battle every day