For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 51 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Lolcat History (Part 1/6)"

W0074g3.

ZOMG! Hah, monorail cat cracked me up. Classic. I hope that in the other versions we'll see many more of the mystical lolcats! Especially the "excuse me wtf r u doin?' cat, or others just as exciting. Hah, has anyone seen that hilarious Hannibal Lector cat, that says 'Well now Clarice, hav teh lambs stopped screaming?'?

Lolcat

Lol xD This was good, thanks for making me laugh :]
Lolcats ftw!

Err.

Wasn't groundbreaking or anything but damn it i love the monorail cat ahahhaha

...

meh it was ok but its not rly my type of vid

jiggitysmith responds:

If you want an idea where I'm going with this in terms of entertainment value, I'd recommend viewing the preview to part 3 that I have posted.

if you want to write a history.

learn where it actually started. lolcats did not start on the lame icanhazcheeseburger website. it started from a place much darker. a place know as the asshole of the internet. a place where anyone is everyone. and everyone is anyone. all that we once held sacred has been tarnished. this is a prime example.

jiggitysmith responds:

Those websites are simply up for a reference as ICHC is the biggest database of Lolcats on the Internet right now and I figured Wikipedia is about as thorough as one can get on the subject. Would you rather I link to the site where they actually originated from (it's not like it's a big secret anymore).