For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 7 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Lolcat History (Part 1/6)"

lol when iz part2 coming out i wanna see it

jiggitysmith responds:

If you enjoyed this, you would be wise to check my animation page in my profile as there are 6 parts in total of this series. Not to mention, there's a partially-made gritty reboot of this same series.

LOLOLOLOL

In another episode I heard "I'm Head Cat douchebag" LOLOLOLOL

Epic

The graphics and animation style are simplistic and even crude, but still decent, understandable, and visually pleasing. Just the beginning with the eye movements creeped me out a little, but overall very nice. The sound is a very high point. The voice acting is top notch and you even have an echo effect when Orion is visiting the council! I also love the references you made to Lolcats. The story has both a tad of humor as well as being genuinely captivating. Great animation you have here!

funny