Reviews for "Grid16"

nice

Great game for the reflexs, but the way that the game do the randomization of the levels its a little strange i think, some levels i played like 30 times, and others the first time i played was in the speed 3.2, also the level in the upper left, the ball that stay falling and you can't let hit the roof, after some speed, the ball starts to pass through the plataforms.

Excellent

Good example of what a game should be : fun and addictive. Keep em coming !

Was a good concept.

I'd love to give you a 9, but the fact that I didn't even get to some of the other games until x2.6 speed (To where I couldn't even grasp the controls fast enough to adapt) kind of ruined it for me. Maybe if you let us get a quick test play through with all of them first? I don't know. Nice concept, but that kind of annoys me how I lose at a game right when it brings it up when I haven't even gotten a chance to figure it out.

Pretty good

great game but the only thing i would change is make some games possible on higher speeds

So addictively annoying XD

First time thrugh I was llike WHAAT D8 and then I played through it several more times... and I love it XDD I don't think the player isn't given enough time between speed-ups, I think it's fun :P It was also fun when I eventually got what each game was about XD