Reviews for "Get a Life"

Ok?

not bad not good

cool game.

you focus too much on skill building.

Needs more personal interaction

I grew bored after a while focusing on first improveing skills and then switching to trying to woo the women. The interaction became stale quickly since there were not very many options to choose from. The fact that you couldn' t converse with the women on a regular basis until the call friends option was available was annoying. The game had no real pizzaz to it at all. The best features to this game were the multiple endings and the skill system that allowed you to earn more money in jobs based on specific stats. You should also add more locations if you do plan on making another dating sim.

Girls? :'(

I got really excited when there was an option to be a girl, because I assumed that the game's dating-sim characters were female.. but then all of my dating prospects were automatically male! I wish there was a way to date a girl as a girl! So I had to restart as male. D:
Maybe have "interested in" option??
Other than that, though, it's an okay game overall.

......==

Huh?
I don't understand this game at all..
==
it's quite diffrent from an usual dating sin ==
well,it's still a good game though...*sigh*