Reviews for "Modern Tactics"

great

Really a great game. As as bad as it's been hit. Also a good use of flash skills.

Really nice!

It was a really nice game, good gaming experience and so on.... But! there was one thing i didnt like, i found many glitch's in the game, for example on mission 4 whenever the enemy tried too shoot the game just stopped and therefore i never got pass mission 4 but otherwise good game.

Reminds me of Call of Duty 4

The game kinda reminds me of Call of Duty 4, maybe 'cause I want to play right now , but the Search and Destroy thing totally reminded me of Call of Duty... the guns did too now that I think about it... Ah well - nice game, all in all good...

CG

Wow!

That was great! I admit that the first level was a little tough, but it was a greta gam! I can't stop playing it! I dont even know what you can add to make this better! Amazing... I am awestruck. Keep up the good work.

cool