Reviews for "Modern Tactics"

Not bad

This game is a fun tactical game.I think this one is better the seconed one.The class editor is fun to.I want it a lil more fast paced thts the only con.This game gets a good 9 out of 10.

Awesome

I love this game!
It have so many weapon and equipment

Great Concept

The concept of this type of game is great just needs polishing up bit of cutomization and i could see it hitting it big online

Nice Game

This is a good game, I enjoyed playing around with the classes and squads, 2 points, game mechanics, 2 points, graphics weren't attractive, but it didn't take away from gameplay, 0 points & music, repetitive, but good, 1 point, plus 2 because i just like the game.

wtf

the game play is slow i odnt see any blood bad grafics i cant even shoot