Reviews for "Spirited Steed (Piano Imp"

Fantastic

Beautiful - I hope the occasional vocals are there to protect against pirating. Anyway, very nice with a delicate, ethereal feeling. Is there a site we can buy your tracks without the vocals? Also like to know if this is an audio recording or electronic.

MrMusicalLion responds:

Hi! First of all - thankyou for taking the time to review this. Very much appreciated.

//-EDIT, The supposed vocals were from a youtube video that the user had left on in the background. This track does not have any noise or vocals in it :) -//

As for buying tracks.. I do have two physical CD albums. You can get them via my store.. at http://mrmusicallion.yokaboo.com/

I have not yet ventured into online track/album sales.. I shall let you know when I do.

Incredible

This song is very peaceful and flows smooth as a summer breeze. While I was listening to this with my eyes closed, I forgot I had repeat on; I must have dozed off for twenty minutes at least. All in all, a very potent piece!

MrMusicalLion responds:

Ah wow.. I love it when people drift off like that with my music. It's the most peaceful sleep that you can ever have, I feel. It's just so wonderful to relax people that deeply. Thanks for listening, voting and rating! :)

Beautiful

I just got so into this song! You did the best eva'! KEEP UP THE PIANO MUSIC!

MrMusicalLion responds:

Thanks :) Always making new stuff.. just gotta fix my old keyboard before I can do more piano stuff, until then, working on orchestral arrangements ^_^

What a piece

This has truly been the imagination of the composer/artist and his friend who gave him the idea....

Free flowing, dynamic contrast and with feelings...Such a relaxing piece music with a wonderful ending.

MrMusicalLion responds:

Thankyou :) The imagination my friend had was in far more detail than what I explained in the description, yet I am sure that the music described all that was imagined. :)

Wow.

Extremely impressive work, powerful chords and a great, moving melody. It really draws me in. Kind of reminiscent of Avatar (the one with the blue people) in the mood and chord structure.

The only thing that could make this more awesome would be to add some percussion and maybe a full orchestra. This sounds like it could easily be a movie soundtrack awesome work.

Perfect score and faved. Keep it up!

M3 of the Review Request Club

MrMusicalLion responds:

That's an interesting thought, to add percussion/orchestra etc. Hmm. I'll give it a shot, I am wondering what music is out there that I could listen to, to get inspiration for such.. [i.e a piano piece with added orchestration/percussion..] Feel free to message me if you have any ideas :) I'd appreciate it.

Thankyou for the review, lol, you guys over at the review request club are infinitely awesome. Thanks again!

-MrMusicalLion