Reviews for "Spirited Steed (Piano Imp"

I can see that

Just the track itself is amazing, but to see that it's improv and that it's all based around such a story, I'm sort of at a loss for words.

I think what I like the most is the use of dynamics. A lot of improv tracks really lack that, but you did it with seeming ease. It's absolutely stunning.

Apart from a few notes that sound a bit off, I can't say there's anything wrong with this track. Love it.

Review Request Club

Hi,
Thanks for the review :)
In a way I am glad that there are a few notes off here and there, otherwise people might not believe me that it was an improv. ^_^

Fortunately I recorded this piece digitally and so I might go back and clean up some of the notes here and there, and then upload the refined version for sale on bandcamp.com

Thankyou again for the review, it is most appreciated.
-MrMusicalLion

What a piece

This has truly been the imagination of the composer/artist and his friend who gave him the idea....

Free flowing, dynamic contrast and with feelings...Such a relaxing piece music with a wonderful ending.

MrMusicalLion responds:

Thankyou :) The imagination my friend had was in far more detail than what I explained in the description, yet I am sure that the music described all that was imagined. :)

Brilliant. I love this!

A really superbly played piece. Your command of playing dynamics is fantastic, and overall the whole piece just flows really, really smoothly. I'd say you captured the image of what your friend envisioned pretty damned well.

Your ability as a pianist is truly impressive. Bravo!

Cheers,
Daniel

Thanks Again :)
There are other improvs I have, that I would upload, but they are too long.. xD [I have some improvs that are 30 minutes long. Have done a 3 hour one before, but not recorded.] If you go to my YouTube channel [search MrMusicalLion] , you'll find a whole bundle of other stuff I've made :) Enjoy!

Beautiful

I just got so into this song! You did the best eva'! KEEP UP THE PIANO MUSIC!

MrMusicalLion responds:

Thanks :) Always making new stuff.. just gotta fix my old keyboard before I can do more piano stuff, until then, working on orchestral arrangements ^_^

Incredible

This song is very peaceful and flows smooth as a summer breeze. While I was listening to this with my eyes closed, I forgot I had repeat on; I must have dozed off for twenty minutes at least. All in all, a very potent piece!

MrMusicalLion responds:

Ah wow.. I love it when people drift off like that with my music. It's the most peaceful sleep that you can ever have, I feel. It's just so wonderful to relax people that deeply. Thanks for listening, voting and rating! :)