Reviews for "LOVEBLIMP"

LOL

Hehe, awesome dude. Can't wait to see your finished part of the collab. Worked out a transition yet?

WritersBlock responds:

No, I've got to talk to adman and britishmoose, although I think a couple of people would like to see the loveblimp crash into something in britishmoose's part. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out...

Happy valentine's!

for a first flash

this was really good. most peoples first flash is something like a single frame of a sickfigure beating somehting over and over again but this was something else :D
good song too

WritersBlock responds:

lol I did mess around with sticks a while ago, but blimps are so much more original. =P Also, there's much less FBF business. I'll be spending most of my time getting FBF people to run across the screen in my part of the CTSG collab, but the main reaction will probably be like "blimp lolollololololol" even though that took far less time.
Cheers.
Merry Heartmas!

Wierd...

Kinda reminded me of the old Yoshi's Island games and I don't know why.

Pretty good otherwise. Keep up the great work.

WritersBlock responds:

Lol, the faces on the objects that usually don't have faces might play a part in it. ^_^
Cheers for the review.

Happy day after <3 day.

greets

that was fun. very nice.

Thanks.

everybody needs a blimp

cos blimps are pretty pimp
you can fill it up with air but that wont get you anywhere
advertise upon the side, take your girlfriend for a ride
just fill up your balloon with the very best gas in toon
thumb up if you recognize
/////////////////////////////////////
btw nice animation, very simple, but i like the idea that a girly looking zepplin could save us all.