Reviews for "LOVEBLIMP"

lol i only watched a few seconds of this

I was busy

and that was all I needed to give it a 5 anyway, blimps of war are awesome

I should really watch the rest...

WritersBlock responds:

Blimps of love are even more awesome, they dance and expel love hearts! ^_^
Thanks for the 5!
Happy couples day!

nice

reminds me of a submission called "Peacetank" :p

WritersBlock responds:

I quote myself: "The style and plot is very much inspired by Dan Paladin's PEACETANK animation", so, yeah, I'm glad that worked out. =P

Happy St. Cupid's Day.

for a first flash

this was really good. most peoples first flash is something like a single frame of a sickfigure beating somehting over and over again but this was something else :D
good song too

WritersBlock responds:

lol I did mess around with sticks a while ago, but blimps are so much more original. =P Also, there's much less FBF business. I'll be spending most of my time getting FBF people to run across the screen in my part of the CTSG collab, but the main reaction will probably be like "blimp lolollololololol" even though that took far less time.
Cheers.
Merry Heartmas!

LOL

Hehe, awesome dude. Can't wait to see your finished part of the collab. Worked out a transition yet?

WritersBlock responds:

No, I've got to talk to adman and britishmoose, although I think a couple of people would like to see the loveblimp crash into something in britishmoose's part. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out...

Happy valentine's!

Blimp Secks.

For 6 hours of work, you did an amazing job. Kudos.

WritersBlock responds:

It's ok, they're just blimps. ^_^

Cheers. I had no idea whether or not I was going to do this, but it was a lot of fun messing about, putting it all together.

Happy secks day!