Reviews for "Cloverfield : The Game"

its cool

i loved the game its cool but u should make it better!!! okay oh and the movie was awsome but they didnt get to kill the monster and the monster lived and killed the world the ending was sad but then again it was happy too its weird and i think the the movie was the first to make someone hold a camare and make it seem like there is a camare in the movie and how it would fall and stuff its really good!! lol

Virusalert responds:

Thanks for the review. Glad you liked the game. I could make the monster move the way I wanna but, I wanted to capture the feeling of the movie as much as I could.

Not bad

It's not bad. But the graphics were not to good. And you should of had the camera shaking :P. Although to many people would complain about that. And I noticed that after you play a game and you restart, your score isn't reset. You might want to change that. Overall it wasn't bad.

Done

Well..

I love Cloverfield and it's great that you're making a game for it. However there are a few things I'd like to note.

The graphics were sketchy, I liked the graphic of the monster but the city buildings were a little awkward looking a the crosshair was pretty weird too, the graphics on it kept lagging behind when I would try to move it.

Also it'd be better of the timer were an actual second counter or something, the flashing bar is kind of hard to look at and understand exactly how much time you have left. Maybe throw in some more levels or ways to increase your time or something like that a little variety and it'd be a pretty neat game!

Keep it up!

Virusalert responds:

Thanks. Yeah, I planning to make more stuff for this. I'll be putting it in the update. I believe that i might change some of the meters.

cool

cool game loved the film and i came first yay even though im first to probably play it great flash

Virusalert responds:

Thanks, and glad you liked it!

D: TEH SPOILURZ IT ARE HURTING MEH

Could've made a warning there. I don't clearly understand, are you shooting it?

Anyways it could use a little more work.

Virusalert responds:

Your shooting period but, in the movie shooting the creature did no good, neither did try blowing it to bits. Don't worry because I making updates for this.