Reviews for "Medieval Cowboys"

Brings A Smile to my face.

Some lovely melodic ideas at work here and the parts are balanced beautifully. Great use of dynamics throughout.

As with much of your work the piece's strength lies in it's subtlety, it doesn't insist upon itself making it perfect to underscore a piece of film or animation.

Only criticism would be that I agree with "soapbubble's" review insomuch as it is far more in the celtic vein than the wild west.

Look forward to your next one

Nice song :D

Nice one,gives you a relaxing feeling,great song man :D.Great strings.

Thank you Devil! :>

Celts n cowboys?

This sounds very professionally made. Really reminds me of a piece my dad played back when he was in a brass band, called Cry of the Celts. At least the intro.

I like what you're trying to go for here, a hybrid between two cultures and historical eras. It's certainly interesting, and you do a lot of stuff right here.

The instruments sound crisp, very good sounds. Composition is also very good, transitions, harmonies, everything seems to fit.

Only thing I can complain about is the fact that the Cowboy part didn't shine through as much. That is, unless Medieval + Cowboy = Celt. The rhythm of the tunes are very reminiscent of celtic music, at least.

Tomppaah responds:

I actually started bringing the Medieval and Cowboys elements together towards the end of the project. :D When I started I was dead set on making a pure medieval track, but as with many of the projects I work with, the music kind of took on a life on its own. :)

Thank you immensely for your comment!

LOL

Is it considered unfitting if I enjoy this song even more while slitting people's throats in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood? Great song, man.

Now that's what I call Awe-some! :D

I guess I'll have to thank you, or you'll slice MY throat next...

Thank you!"

FIREFLY!!!

Listening to this makes me feel like im watching an episode of Firefly! I am more than pleased!

Tomppaah responds:

I'm so happy you liked it. ;D Thank you!