Reviews for "[fishes]"

Perspective

Very interesting concept on life, but to keep an open mind, your video is just nimber 99,999 in a massive sea of others too... to say your video is depressing is not what I want to point out, but there are billions of different views of how life and society works: ants, bees, mud-house birds (live in colonies)

we animals are all the same, EXCEPT for one extremely huge difference in humans

and that iz that Humans, unlike other animals, have the ability to change their environment, no ant bee or even elphant changes the environment they are placed in, but they adapt to it and evolve. whether you like it or not, every human has a choice everday to do something, whether to run out the door and join the circus or to follow the instructions of our super-elders who are wiser then us (as they put it) and know "better"

If there is nething i learned so far in life is that everyone on the planet are the same (99.9% to be exact), like u said, ur just another little ant, but unlike an ant we can revolt, think and revolutionize other ants to think how we do,... and if we do this another colony is made
(but this is my perspective)

notorious responds:

great input , thanks for the good review!

Wow

Fucking amazing movie. I felt like I just did LSD at one point.

Deep...

When you stop and think about, almost all our actions are predictible...

notorious responds:

well if your thinking in big philisophical terms then yeah i guess so

just Wouw..

Absolutely amazing! Jawdropping ^^ Nothing more to say.

I don't know art, but i know what i like.

AND I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!! Fantastic, i love the way the backgrounds match the mood set by the poem. You have done a wonderful job. I love this piece plz make more!

alright