Reviews for "GaMetal - Zero Two (Kirby 64)"

Rockin Remix

Gotta be honest, you did a great job making a remix. this can fit in with a final battle scene, quite similar to what xionico made. hope you make more as epic as this one

Damn!

Holy Shit, this song is Epic as freakin' Hell! This is going on my favs list for DAMN sure man! Keep up the awesome work, and amazing job w/ this epic masterpiece!

-DarkDremora

P.S. This song goes perfectly for that 1 scene in Xionic Madness eps. 4 prt 2 when Kary unlocks her powers to full.

When I first startedd listening it sounding like the original but then...EPICNESS!!!!!

Amazing

Just like the final battle in the game. ZeroTwo was just freaking weird and horribly nightmare fueled as well. Very well done remake though. The guitar sounds incredible and I love it a lot too. The bass is good and holds a nice line. The drums and keyboards make a nice combination of hope and give you the strength and courage to finish that ugly thing once and for all.

Great times I had playing that game. This tune is just incredibly awesome and reminds me of how hard that thing was. Next hardest thing was the Nightmare Wizard from Nightmare in Dreamland. Incredible work here!!

Overall, awesome and the keyboard solo was awesome. \m/

ROCK

WHAT RIGHTOUS JUSTICE HATH REIGN DOWN ON MY SOUL, GOD, DEVOURER OF SOUND AND SIGN BRINGS ME HATRED AND LOVE FOR YET NOTHING AND EVERYTHING

i dunno man, Felt like cruise control. This is badass.