Reviews for "Dress my Babe 6"

Heres a little hint people! =D

I loved this game so much that I posted some of the secrets I found for your viewing! =D

Go to the jungle area, you should find a little frog at the bottom. if you click the frog when the fly comes close you'll get $500! Also, same map, if you click the little green plan near the stream (or between here legs) a special someone comes in, if you click the special person, you get $200!

Hope this helps some people!

* I think theres another mini game on the jungle area, but I haven't figured it out yet =(

wow..

best dress up game ever!
I really enjoy it and play it for 45 minutes!

GOOD

that was really sexy game ;) i liked that very much... i got all of the secrets :D

Nice!

the only thing i can think of to make it better is along with the print button, u should also be able to put a save button not to reload ur girl and suff but to actually save her to ur computer as a regular pic.
but great work!!

Great

This very well done. The only thing I would suggest, if you change your mind and make another one, is different poses. But this was fantastic.