Reviews for "Dress my Babe 6"

Continuation of Pilot1 Since It's the same person

Private Part Massage 1 Option A: Cream - Click the Dildo symbol to activte. Scale the girl in so you can see her vagina clearly. Click the dead center at the top of her vagina (where her clitoris would be) to see her cream.
Private Part Massage 1 Option B: Spider Machine - Click the Dildo Symbol to activate. Scale the girl in so you can see her vagina clearly. Click the right side (her left) of her vagina right near the opening and you should hear a metal sound. Scale out. Wait for the machine to stop walking and click the dildo. When it rears up, click it again.
Private Part Massage 2: Invasion - *Note* You need to move really quickly with this one so it might take a few tries.*End Note*
Click the "Invasion" symbol under Private Part Massage to activate. Scale your girl a bit and click slightly to the left (her right) of where her clitoris would be. (The top most point of her vagina) Scale out. (This is where you need to be really quick) Click the center at the top of the pod like thing. Once it opens her up a little click the same spot you clicked to start this entire event (slightly to the left [her right] of where her clitoris would be)
Private Part Massage 3 Option A: Ass Squeeze - Click the finger symbol to activate. Turn the girl around. (Option to the right of the scale bar at the bottom) Click on her either of her ass cheeks near the curves in her ass.
Private Part Massage 3 Option B: Finger - Click the finger symbol to activate. Turn the girl around. Cilck her ass crack to spread her cheeks. Click her asshole.

That's everything I managed to find. So lets finish off the last comment. Dude your game was great. It's a shame to hear that you're not making anymore but I look forward to seeing the movies you put out. This game was one hell of a way to wrap up the series and you deserve a ton of thanks from all the fans of your series. Best regards. Pilot.

wouaw

you have to buy them:l

dress my babe series

whats thhe beginning song the rock one