Reviews for "Dress my Babe 6"

Genetic...eyeyeyeyeeee!

I love how you used music from the movie Blade Runner. I'm definately going to come back when I have more time to check more out about it. Great job and congrats on this work!

I Say YES!

I have to say I usually take everything into consideration when I write these but I don't think I can grade this one on the same level as the other stuff. I LOVE this. I admit at first I was a perv and tried to see boobs, but the more I got into it the more I loved it. I hope you don't mind me making an avatar or putting this on myspace I will advertise it for you. People need to see this. I am a little confused about the gaining money. I got money for staying in the game longer but is that the only way. If you don't want any spoilers please message me with an answer.
This is a great addition to both newgrounds and my favorites.
SD

Geneticeye responds:

good to hear you like it, you can spoil here whatever you want. Great idea with advertising ;)

Damn...

This is the best one ever, better than anything I've ever seen at this point. Plus buying the secrets is finding them. It me a while to find everything. Very fine game.

Pretty good

Very nice graphics, could you tell me the beggining song name? P l e a s e \_o_/

Geneticeye responds:

Its a metal cover song from Limbic of an austrian band "EAV - Fata Morgana"

RIGHTEOUS!!!

this is the greatest dress up games ive played jus like the guy below me said luv how theres so many features.