Reviews for "Valhalla Knights 2"

lucky for me I saw this animation after the bugs were fixed )

LOL, it's Dante, except he's a cop and he fights Norse demons! XD I don't know. ^^;

Cool flash anyway. :)

I didn't even know this was by the same person that made The Real Legend series until I read the description for the first one. XD If I remember correctly, each one had a pretty big time gap so I only saw the first two. :( I need to see the others some time. XD

So, I hope both series have more or less finished by now. :? I wouldn't want them to end on a cliffhanger. :(

You can see the improvement by leaps and bounds. Its obvious you work hard at this. That ending music was very fitting, the animation was much better and the amount of detail is great. Though your anatomy needs work it has greatly improved over time and this is amazing. The sound quality is the part where it falls short as it sounds too grainy and blurry. But other than that this is an amazing example on animation. I hope to see much more of your work in the future!

Love it Please make more.

This is spectacular stuff. Excellent blending of mythological and present-day elements, gorgeous art and animation and music... the voice acting is a little lackluster, but the overall movie doesn't really suffer because of it. It's been 5 years since this... if you're still working on episode 3, I'm still looking forward to watching it, and I can only imagine how much you must have improved.