Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "DevilSlayer V-2"

Not bad

It was hard to hear the first reporter, but not bad.

Entertaining

I watched this and then watched your other series. I enjoy your flashes a lot and glad to see you're still animating judging by the dates. I'll parrot what others have said and work on your lip syncing. Your baddies hold your flashes down with being subpar in detail compared to your protagonists. Also, I have to agree with you that it feels like the anime style is holding you back.

Overall though, this is still a very good flash and you can see the work that goes into it easily. Added a star because of the In Living Color reference with the gay reporter. I loved that show as a kid. Oh, and black protagonists that kick ass is made of win.

JazLyte responds:

Thanks for the review, and I get that a lot for the bad guys, I will definately work on that. Although I don't think there'll be demons in the final non-pilot series, since I tend to be more inclined to human drawings.
And you are the first person on here to notice the "In Living Color" parody... YES! Bout time. Damon Wayans, 'Men on Filmz", classic lol.
Two snaps, a twist, and a kiss.

Yeah

First thought: Wow that really a cool menu. *Play Movie*
The fighting scene was really awesome. Only when the news report starts it gets kinda lame, dont get me wrong now. The storyline is good and the drawings are good too, its only the lack of expressions and movement in general. It was still handled pretty well, with the camera moving around and the great voiceacting.
So, fighting scene was awesome
News scene, less great but still not less than good.

JazLyte responds:

Thanks man! And I know, I was sooooooo lazy with it, but I don't plan to do that again. Thanks for the review, and for being honest, it's the truth.

Hahaha, Gay Reporter...

No lip-synching, but I can tell (as I hope everyone else can) that you put alotta effort in your work. :D It's either that, or I just really suck and don't know what good is, and how long it actually takes to make a quality Flash movie. Still, it's hard to get all the lip moving animations right, so it don't really matter, I s'pose...xD

Still, love this, and fav'd! :D
(gay reporter, lawlernessness:)

JazLyte responds:

Thanks man, heh yeah I know I was lazy with the synching, but I'll work on it. 'Preciate the feedback.

hmmm