Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "DevilSlayer V-2"

nice fight scene

short but i liked it, the fight animations was pretty good too

waiting

Its going good
keep going

Rade! Thanks man!

your getting better

i watched all your movies and every time you improve i love the religion parts and i cant wait for the real eps to come out and i bet they'll give you your own collection X3

Thankyou man, I appreciate that =) I hope so

nice

love all of the religous stuff, even the little things, like how the evil news broadcast was on channel 666, and the angel in the beggining has tattoos of crosses on his arm.
Its hard for me to hear the news guy, so make his voice not so deep

I think that this belongs on adult swim

JazLyte responds:

Thanks man! Yeah, you really have to turn up the volume for that part, I don't know what I was thinking. But I can't fix it now, deleted the files, so I'll just try to talk louder when doing his voice in the future.

good work

i like this the demons actually look a little better in this one than the others i notice the in living color parody but the reporter kind of reminds me of chris tucker in the 5th element i dont know why but i could hardly hear what the reporter was saying in this one i like the news station number you put that number on purpose im guessing it foreshadows why they hate chatholics

JazLyte responds:

That's wassup, another In Living Color fan! Yezzir, Men on Filmz lol. And I also LOVE Fifth Element.