Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "DevilSlayer V-2"

........ DAAAAAMN

Dude finish most of ur projects like Broken Glazz u are talented and plz make more Samurai Jazz vids it ownz btw what was the name of Jazz's Thme

JazLyte responds:

Thanks, and Jazz's theme? The song in the beginning?

Keep do'in what you do

1st: Nice animation, but you shoud of went with this in the first plce
2nd: THAT NEWS N***A IS THE GUYEST N***A I HAVE EVER SEEN

A sewer grate pushes itself out of the street...

...And a hooded figure, protruding snout and long whiskers looks around*
Ah here, you have more plot introducing itself. The animation is much more fluid and the fight scene works much better than any that have come before it. Though some of the injuries still need work. The Rat may just stay around. You've caught his interest again. Keep up the good work.
*As quickly as he came he's gone, the sewer grate slamming noisily shut*

That was some good shit man

Great animation, the fight scene was magnifisent, and the graphics are awesome 2. Keep it up man.

Great

Amazing animation and great story. I love the voice of Elixir. He is the clearest and best voice-actor on the series. And as for the news guy, this may not be true but it seems as if you don't much care for homosexuals as shown in this clip and your Jazz's comment in the first episode. But other than that, it is cool that you decided to implement your religion into the animation because I can feel you connection to your work.

JazLyte responds:

Hahaha. Nah, I don't hate gays, they're just fun to make fun of along with everybody else. That was just the idea of the day. Thanks though =)