Reviews for "(CHS) Burden Of A Secret..."

Combine this with a sizure video.

It's so hypnotic... so perfect like O_O i dont know what to say your are a very mistirious person it seems and it should be in a Legend Of Zelda game like in the water temple im juts like O_- half asleep cos is so peaceful.
From your Australian buddy StickyStick my days been made.

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Heh, Stick it good to hear from you bro. Im actually trying to write more abient music because I want to get really good at it. I got a long way to go but I hope to hit an Atticus Ross status someday. (Thats the guy who wrote the Book Of Eli music, just in case.)

Almost Hypnotic...

I love this piece. Its so beautiful and peaceful yet holds a hint of a something... almost sinister. I can see this in a boss fight between close friends who were chosen to go down different paths and had to meet on the battlefield... 5/5. You did it again, my friend. I've finally found a bit of time to write a review! Keep up the good work!

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Hey Zack, I was thinking about what you said...you know, the thunder and lightning sounds and I may revise Storm Within with some new material and some sounds of that nature. Thanks bro, for the words.

I am so into your music!

I need a cage!!
Somebody lock me up! Im wasting internet usage!!

-Aaroca-
CATCH THE COOKIE!!!

LoL thanks.

I'm going to use this in a Game Mod!

I'm working on a ra2 Yuris Revenge Total Conversion on the side and I'm going to use this as one of the in game tracks.

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Sounds good to me. I'd love to see the game when it's finished, bro.

Hello, ChaosDragon004!
I'm not sure if I ever told you but just to make sure, I thought this track was perfect so I used it in a game of mine: http://gamejolt.com/games/platformer/vision-pill/11876/
(It's a freeware game, so- not commercial)
Fantastic work! I'll definitely be checking out more of your work.

ChaosDragon004 responds:

You did and I didn't mind at all. Use whatever you like in the future my friend.