Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Now you see me, now you don't"

Great stuff

Really like the intro, and the riffs were tight as hell throughout. Awesome stuff!

Thanks a lot!! :) Still not as tight as I'd like them to be ahahah

Damn dude, sorry I'm trolling on your tracks today

But you're now one of my favorite NG artists....All of your music is extremely well though out, written, and played....Really loving all of the mathcore-ish//techy sections in this track....Really feeling a Protest the Hero/IWABO/Born of Osiris mix in this track....I really hear a lot of PTH in this song, especially with all the time/tempo changes, and especially in the clean breaks......easy 5/5 10/10 :)

Wow, thanks a lot! :D
Well I've never realy listened to PTH, just saw em live during the first Never Say Die tour, in Paris, and I must say I was totaly blown away (especially by the bassist, fuckin beast). Still you're right about IWABO and BOO, love these bands ^^

you cant see me

as i wave my hand in front of my face. like the song dude downloaded it.

TheRealSam responds:

I don't think John Cena's finisher was that popular back when I named this song x) thus it is not related eheh
Thanks a lot for the review and download!

Im about to get bitched at for this buuuuuuuuut...

THIS IS WHAT IWABO WOULD SOUND LIKE IF THEY DIDNT SUCK
like see how theres no shitty vocals?
and the mathcore elements are waaaaay more prominent?
and everything is just... better?

TheRealSam responds:

Ahahahahahah hey I like IWABO, well not everything and everytime but still they have some pretty sick tunes! Plus, the singer's clean vocals are just amazing, saw em live last year and was blown away by her voice. I truly don't think I can produce better tunes than them, just different ones :)
Thanks a lot for the review man!

INTRO

your intro made me jump ten feet haha! my mind is f*cking blown!
i didnt think such a calm intro could turn into the heavy metal stuff you do; and still work!!!!!
Great stuff man, keep it up. PLZ :P

-Me

TheRealSam responds:

Ahahah yeah I can't remember how I got the idea to do such an intro, still it's pretty fun to hear ^^
Thanks a lot man, don't worry, more to come! :D