Reviews for "*Flying High* (ZeRo BaSs)"

ahhh my favorate song in the world

U R A LEGEND OF MUSIC! O GOD! U CREATED THIS! A MASTERPIECE! I PLAY fOUR SECOUND FURY ALL THE TIME BECAUSE OF THIS SONG! I LOV IT I LOV IT I LOV IT!

DUDE!!!!

FREAKING AWESOME!!!! I had wondered if anyone would actually remake that song from Never Ending Story... which was a great movie btw. I loved that song ever since i was little. THX SO MUCH FOR REMAKING THIS AND BRINGING BACK MEMOREIS!!!! now i wanna watch the first one again... lol.

ty!

Yeah diamond

I think I heard this song a while back when I didn't have a NG account. I've decided to review a old song of yours. I like the start with the cheer going. Good synths and pads used. A bit long before your start adding some new harmony. They work together quite well. It kind of repeats for a while. I like the guy screaming ever so softly..funny that contradicts. Similar stuff I like your heart of sword song better cause more diverse. Anyway not sure when this track got diamond but congrats on that. The ending of the song is cool and is really different from the heaven like style. Making a song in progress? or studying for finals? I'm doing the latter. What am I doing?! Got to get back to studying. So 5/5 voting which hopefully will change your score significantly (which I doubt) and 10/10 cause you made the dance section popular and that's cool. Everyone would hate the dance section if it wasn't for you, eon, and flashburn. Bye for now

thank you MS!!!!!!

My God.... it's perfect.....

ZeRo BaSs.... you've pulled off a lot of very very good music. I just came across your submissions tonight and now I've got about 12-14 songs looping on my mp3 player. Please make another song like this mixed with some of your Techno Fantasy song.... something with a mix..... please? That's my request!

ty!

wow

this is truly amazing! can i have the high quality mp3 plzzzzz??? e-mail is hinduman01@aim.com

ZeRo-BaSs responds:

watch the replies..there is the link^^

ty