Reviews for "*Flying High* (ZeRo BaSs)"

That's nice!

This is the very first song I've ever sent a review to. I first heard it when I was playing a flash game called Four Second Fury. This song is great! I read from the other reviews that this reminds them of the Neverending Story. Now that I think about it, it does sound familiar. It sonuds like Neverending story, but put into techno and trance. Nice! Good job making this!

Thanks aprimeau!

WOO!

I was playing Four Second Fury, and was like, dude, is that Neverending Story? So I checked it out, sure enough, it's extremely close. It's a nice dance track, good job.

The answer is yes!
try to imagine a legendary flying dragon..got it? ^_-

Awesomeness!

This song reminds me of the never ending story. It's got the modern electronic trance instruments, but it still has the feeling and spirit of it's message. It's done really well. I downloaded it and have been playing it for weeks now. Great song, one of the best. Thanks for making it!

=D thanks!

Great!

I want the high quality version because this song is so awesome, my email is cslhome@yahoo.com

But for now the sweet song will have to still be 128kbps, still enough since it's such a great song!

Simply Awesome indeed

Hey man! Been awhile, but I still freakin love your work. Id write more, but im currently dancing..........W00T!