Reviews for "Tether Your Consideration"

nice

i dont know but i'm feeling this good drawing music
keep it up

InvisibleObserver responds:

Perhaps what you create will end up being a good picture to write to... thus giving birth to an never ending loop of creation.

Oh my.

I'm really liking this!

This is exactly the kind of music I love. Really enjoyed the surround effects. When they first kicked in at 15 I looked around thinking that someone was knocking on my door! (Bravo)

Really neat effects, and a glitchy feel, really turned me on to this piece quickly. Looking forward to more music similar to this!

(Thank you, so much, for your Bandcamp link!!!)

Cheers,
Zag

InvisibleObserver responds:

Big bundle of appreciation from your responses Zageron, next weeks upload is a bit fidget-glitchy as well, though more dance-esque. I think it will go over well on NG, its much more catchy.

Time will tell. D:

Mhmm...

For my taste this is somewhat weird....alas, I liked it though. I really enjoyed the last part.

PS.: How did you make those sound effects?

InvisibleObserver responds:

A lot of different synths/sources were used;

3xOsc
Nexus
z3ta
Alieno
Massive
Protoplasm
Kontakt sampler using a bell chime pack
Some recordings I took mangled into instruments, bit of percussion, one of the choirs, one of the ambient soft noises.

Generally speaking multiple sources, a lot of tweaking and time. If there was any sound in particular I could PM you precisely what it is.

Doo! Doo! D-Dooo!!

Love the part after 1:13.
It's epic.

-Aaroca-

InvisibleObserver responds:

I like the screamy thing near the middle myself. Thanks for leaving a comment.