Reviews for "The Final Dare"

Nice!

Ten stars 'cos you said you'd put more effort in and you can see that here.
It was short, but I really liked it, thought the two endings were good.
Liked how Humanity has the truth hidden from them because they seem to prefer a world full of deception and lies. Really liked it :)

Mechabloby responds:

Yayyyy!! One of the first person to understand the game's plot, right here!!

I see that you've put more effort into it.

The rain effect is quite nice, and you've created a terrific atmosphere throughout the game. I liked it.

However, two things that greatly annoyed me. First of all, it was difficult to navigate. When you wanted to get somewhere in a rush you found yourself going back and forth because all the arrows look the same and it does not notify you where you are going. Pretty frustrating, but I could handle it.

Secondly, when you decide to select 'the truth', you get one of those awful sounds commonly featured in 'screamers'. That was pretty annoying, and was followed by "Curiosity killed the cat", a cliché that does not fit in with the rest of the script.

Also, some of the pictures look similar to those used in 'Dared To Rock'.

Apart from these annoying flaws, I do agree that this is one of your better creations. If only you spent as much time on all of your work...>.<

Well, good luck, and I hope it makes front page. :D

Black (+)ps

Mechabloby responds:

First of all, I agree with the buttons. I may go over that in a bit. We'll see. Also, that cliché line does fit with the rest of the story - I was trying to make politics sound more... disturbing....

And the pictures are the same as they are from 'Dared To Rock'. Same series, same images. :P

Thanks for the support and you're the third person who has said this should get front page. o:

haha pretty cool

reminds me of exmortis kinda :3 cus its a weird point n click :p

Mechabloby responds:

Yeah, Exmortis inspired me to make this. I'm glad you liked it. :)

Nice work, yet again, Mecha

Oh my god, Mecha, this is the best one I've seen since Furry Fabbots. But better. Keep this up, man, this is seriously front page material.

Mechabloby responds:

Thanks alot for the support. :)

Strange.........

REALLY REALLY strange. I guess I just don't like point and clicks.

Mechabloby responds:

Ah, that's a shame. Well, thanks for the review. :)