Reviews for "The Final Dare"

Ummm

I either just didn't get it, or there is nothing really to get. I played twice, so I could change my options, but got nowhere. I JUST DON'T GET IT?!!!?

Mechabloby responds:

I tried to make a hidden plot which you may find out with the ending line 'You live in a world of deception' or something like that. >.<

Alot of people have reviewed to say there was no plot or they couldn't find it so I guess I hid it too well. :(

Good tension

Haven't played the other ones yet, saw this one as an underdog. The mysteriousness of this game keeps the viewer interested.

Mechabloby responds:

Then you may enjoy the other two. o:

A true underdog indeed...(fukken saved!)

I fucking loved it. This game managed to prove sometimes less is more: had no protagonist, no antagonist, in fact NO CHARACTERS. The mysterious premise, the spooky theme, The monotoned dialouge all wrapped some conspiracy plot that may or may not actually be a plot! The only buzz kill was that the game lasted abut 14 seconds. :(

Aw hell. I'm still adding it to favs! :)

PakRat

PS: Where did those pics come from? I GOTTA know!

Mechabloby responds:

I don't like sharing stuff that took me ages to find. :(

????

well i was confused the whole game. i didint get the story at all

Mechabloby responds:

Ah well, from reading alot of these reviews, it seems like nobody's got the whole hidden message behind this game, anyways.

Eh...

It wasn't fantastic, and it's been done a million times. Yours didn't stand out.

Mechabloby responds:

It'd of been nice if you had any ideas on how this could stand out from all the others or maybe some ideas for future game projects. That'd of been swell.