Reviews for "The Final Dare"

Awsome

Awsome game but unfortunatley for some reason I don't find it very scary. People keep saying it scared them but it's not even making me jump. I'm sorry not trying to be mean. Maybe I don't scare easy. Either way I love your game, not too difficult and had an awsome story.

Mechabloby responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it.

I HAD A HEART ATTACK!!!! =P

Seriously!! u scared da shit outta me!!! =P....I LIKE IT!!!!!!

Mechabloby responds:

I'm glad you like it. :)

Strange...

It kind of had a matrix feel to it, how the truth is hidden, and we may not want to know what it is. Short, but for what it was, it was well done.

Mechabloby responds:

Thanks and you're the only one who said it had a matrix feel but I see where you got that idea from. ;P

Thanks for the review.

Well...

I definitely like what you have going here. I would like to play something a bit longer though. Keep up the work, hope to see more.

Mechabloby responds:

I may make a huge game like this in the future, but we'll see. :)

Diddnt get it.

Im not stupid or anything. But I did find codes, like a "W_" Flashing on the screen and on the computer screen in one of the rooms it had mor letters.

Is this ment to say that. Truth is not ment for mortal eyes. Or is something comming for us?

Mechabloby responds:

It's more along the lines of how the government will hide the truth from us if they believe we're not ready for it. I've tried to relate this to real life issues and such but people just completely miss it and say it has no real plot. Ah well.