Reviews for "The Final Dare"

Not Mature

I don't think this should be rated as mature D: but, it is really creep, I would have liked it more if it was longer too, but it was still really good!

Mechabloby responds:

I think it's amazing how some people think the Dared games I've made are 'creepy'. Heh. Cool.

Nice.

Heck, it was nice, brilliant on the quality of its graphics, and I liked how the whole storyline went.
I never saw any glitches, so the game is fine.
Vote of 4.

Thanks.

VERY short

just when i started to get into the game the credits started rolling by. 0.o. too bad ,this could have been better if you made it longer.

Mechabloby responds:

Yeah, I thought so too. Let's see what the future brings for us. :)

Brilliant stuff

Loved the atmospheric nature of this; the music, the scenes and the grainy effect on everything. The sound effects and animation are striking, and the whole thing has quite a Bioshock feel. Great work!

In b4 b-b-b-b-bioshock

It looked amazing!

I loved the way you set it out, and the music/sounds you used. I would love to see a future series like this sometime if of course you want to do another kind of thing like this.

Personally I find them to be the best kind of games, and I enjoys it. A bit short but as I said it looked great, better than the other Dared games anyway.

Mechabloby responds:

Thanks - I thought so too. I might do another game series like this but longer when I have a more wide knowledge of actionscript but don't get your hopes up, if I did, that'd be in ages. Thanks for the review, luv.