Reviews for "The Great Kitchen Escape"

I really do like the cartoonish nature of this. I think the best part is how it's easy to pick stuff up. My only complaint was that I couldn't really combine things. At least, I didn't know how to. It was fun to just look at the graphics. The music was very nice as well.

I'm glad this got at least somewhat popular. You guys look like you make good games. It's nice to know people are still reviewing this. It's simply a very enjoyable game. I got a lot further than I do in most point and click adventure games.

I like the graphics of this series, but my problem in this game was the bowel to put it on table, and the most thing annoyed me was how I should know that I must press above on the left corner the Construct button to combine the items together! I thought I can combine them in the regular way of escape games by pressing on the first item then the second item.

This is my one of my favorite point 'n click adventure games. I played this when I was in fifth grade or so and it was really inspiring to me along with the other games in this series.

Meh, its ok

no walkthrough.. and the game doesnt make sense..