Reviews for "Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 9"

Great adventure

Funny stuff the voices are great I love the animation of this all there could be some subtitles of some sort here, so this was a great adventure here the animation is amazing and flows along pretty well the style of this adventure is fun the story is great, you have some good talent it especially shows well with this particular entry and all the element it brings.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~

~X

impressive

This was a very different episode. It didn't focus on Hal and Jeff at all. I was really impressed by the drawn animation used in this. It's probably because it looked so much like the sprite work! Really, they're very close. I'm not that familiar with Mario RPG.

That was just a Mario game I never got into. You really reaching new ground with this series. Hmm, that would be a good name for a website... Anyway, I should have seen the Lucky Candy thing coming. Weird product placement.

I love it!! Good thing I've seen episodes 1-8 on YouTube plus Fly Guy in the extra ending planting and grew Steve is funny!

I like Episode 9! Cool.