Reviews for "B7 - Pokemon TV Theme Cover"

Awesome cover

Reminds me of how great the show used to be to watch actually. From season one to three I found it to be a very good show and starting at season four it has began to slowly go downhill with it's plotline, season five seems a bit promising with the return of Giovanni and a change in attitude from Jesse and James.

The guitars sound excellent here and I like how the yboth sound. The bass line is simple yet incredible and lovely. The drums are heavy like people running to find a Pokemon they have always wanted and they fight together to one day became the Champions.

Overall, good times, slick cover!! <3

Burn7 responds:

Freaking thanks! I always loved the Pokemon TV series, and had kinda secretly always wanted to cover this song. So when the opportunity came I frigging jumped.

Glad you liked it :D

This is pretty sick!

This is bringing back some childhood memories with a punch in the face and it's some great quality shit. I mean I don't know how to give it a lower score, it's what it is a hardcore pokemon theme cover. Unless you hate pokemon or rock music I don't see how you could give it any lower it was perfectly executed.

Hah, thanks man. I'm glad you liked that shit :D

Sick stuff

Great guitar playing, a little sloppy, but well done - and it's a lot cleaner than my playing :P
Good effects and great drums, too. What virtual drums are you using? They samples sound fucking sexy, especially the toms :P

Burn7 responds:

I gave your "Black White and Red" a listen and... really, your playing is probably better than mine is :P

But yeah, I definitely should have mastered this, or at least re-recorded my sloppiness. I would have if I had realized it was going to get so much fucking attention >.<

I use XLN Audio's Addictive Drums. It's a pretty sexy fuckin' kit. I did most of the EQ'ing on the kit myself though. I like to try and bring out the punchiness of the kick/toms, and most of the presets don't have that power that I enjoy.

Glad you liked it :)

ROCKéMON!!

Gotta rock em' all!
\m/

Burn7 responds:

Give me an Amp, a Pidgey, and 3 tons of Mountain Dew. It's Rockemon time.

Good.

It's as Casul said, this is the lowest I've ever given you as well. This was extremely good still.

Burn7 responds:

Hrm... I'm not liking this current trend of "Not amazing straight 10 scores".

I suppose I just have to write more crazy music to end this nonsense.

Thanks for your review :)