Reviews for "B7 - Pokemon TV Theme Cover"

It's great!

EPIC. :) Just make the main melody a stand a bit more out and I will give you 10 stars. :P

Burn7 responds:

Haha, well I have a version with lyrics if that would help you any :)

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/423916

Give it a listen! Or not, it's up to you. Either way, thanks for the review :D

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!

I loved this cover of this kick ass song from our childhood. The best thing about it is that you can post a status on facebook and instantly people will know the lyrics.

Only flaw is that the instrumental was confusing to follow I mean it felt kind of sure. None the less it kicked ass. Keep up the good work!

Burn7 responds:

I agree. Without the main melody part, it's oddly difficult for the song to stay together. It's an interesting piece of music, and it was interesting to cover because of that.

But I'm glad you liked it :D

Well...

I never imagined i would ever favorite a pokemon song @_@

Burn7 responds:

I honestly never imagined I would be covering a Pokemon song. But sometimes that's what happens when you have a childhood. You get this stupid thing called "Nostalgia" and it forces you to do shit like that.

Upload the Vocals :B I want it for my Ipod

dude it's really cool.. I feel like the drums were out of time only for a second.. but I really like the style of this song... I'll download it :D.. it's freakin awesome

Burn7 responds:

I actually did upload a version with the VoX, check it out by going to my mainpage thingy. It's probably my newest song still.

Hope you like it :D

all i gatta say is

beast mode

Burn7 responds:

You know, I never really liked it when people used that term.

Not online, it's fine when people say it on the internet. But when people actually say "Beast Mode" out loud I just fucking groan.

ANYWAY lol thanks! :D