Reviews for "The Unfair Platformer"

Nice game.

ah what a nice day i think i should take a walk around the mountin even so tress cool brezee and..... SPIKEBLOCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this game, and after a whole hour i finally made it to level 3 :D although it does make me want to run outside and screem a little... -_-

Um...., I like the whole concept of your guide in the game being deceptive, but Depict1 did it way better. There is no way to tell which blocks are which; what seems like the safe way isn't and it took me 30 times to beat level one and I've tried 60 or so times to pass the first bit of the second level and I am still dying on traps not forty seconds after the entrance. This game is just generally annoying to me. Were there some tell of what's going on, or if the guide was more persistent in its interactions with the player, if there were any way to beat a level without dying a million times, I would play this game past its first level.

realy nice game but i found a glitch my person could fly and whats the fun of that?