Reviews for "We Can Fly [7000]"

Dope!

I was at work going through newgrounds and came up on this beat, wrote something to it there and then. I went home and recorded it on my crappy Mic and on my "the lilttle notbook that could" lol http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/434434

Awesome as usual!

I normally take a break from NG every now and then but when I come back I always check your page for new content. It's a great feeling having something to look forward to on here haha Don't ever stop making music man!

Real Nice!

This is real peaceful man!
I like the asian vibe to it, it's nice man, very well mixed! :)

Yo...

You got me in a trance with this one brother. Real smooth sample, everything fits in so sexy together. That plucked instrument, damn. It contrasts so well with the strings and the rhodes, such an ill blend. The bassline is bumping too. I would love to flow on this man, can't wait to hear your next one.

- P.

Sirhc7000 responds:

I'll def try come come out with at least one a week this summer so you prob won't be waiting a long time for the next one haha. Thx a lot!

I like..

..the asian vibe given off here in the melody, like something you'd listen to while sitting atop of a large grassy hill by some blossom tree and the wind is blowing, looking down at some oriental homes and buildings.

Sirhc7000 responds:

hmm...nice image. I could def see that. Thx for the input!