Reviews for "All Your Base : CC"

well...

This is actually a pretty good "All Your Base" parody, although nowhere near the real thing, of course.
Now that the clocks are starting to churn out decent movies, Satan must be figure skating...

pretty good

For a clock movie, that was pretty good. The pics were really good, and it made me laugh.

fucked up fruit

there is some thing worng with you guys

well...i like clock crew and AYB but...

well...I only watched this becuase of Clock Crew and AYB. I thot it was a annoying parody which has been waaaaaaaaaaayyyy overdone. soooo...ummmm...the moral of the story is do not blend series if u dont meen it.
Remember:
All your base are belong to Gav and his legions of penguins.

RadishClock responds:

Yeah, kay. I was forced to make this movie against my will

I actually liked it.

I don't know why you don't want people to watch it, I thought it was pretty funny, it's not original, but you did a good job at not doing a shitty copy cat version of the other one. *claps* Ill be nice and give you a five. (I'm not a geek so I don't have alot of voting power)
You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 3.3998 to 3.4015!

RadishClock responds:

You are too kind. I still hate this movie, though. It symbolizes alot I hate about myself and others.

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW!