Reviews for "All Your Base : CC"

umm, thanks RC..

but none of my work is in the movie.

I love this AYB stuff

I wonder if there is a place to get the MP3 of that AYB song. Also great choice of random pics. Including the one with Bart Simpson "STRAWBERRY CLOCK IS NOT KING OF THE PORTAL" lol.

Hehe man, fuck you

Too the bastardeds who reveiwed before me. Chances are you are not reading this and there realy is no point in me reviewing at all but, then again others will watch this and and will read my message.

Good flash.

umm...

lol that was cool

RadishClock responds:

Don't lie

A Misjudged Flash, I think

The beginning may not have been great, and some of the pictures were not exactly awe inspiring, but overall it is an interesting twist on the all your base craze. Besides, Strawberry Clock IS teh king of the portal, just like all our base are belong to cats. So shaddup with all of this verbal flash abuse and appreciate it.

RadishClock responds:

I'm glad you liked it, but I still can't make myself enjoy this movie. Tis a throrn in my arse.

Thanks!