Reviews for "All Your Base : CC"

Like clockwork

The clocks are finally churning out masterpieces, the whole atmosphere was set as if it were as good as a saturday night live act, the movie had its own puns and quirks that have now become contemporary clock lore and will help to further establish the clock crew as a phenomenom.An excellent flash and well worth the time to view it. by the way where did you get that snowman pic that was hilarious.

this was pretty cool

dude, dont delete it cuz it gets the word of the clock crew and i liked it

RadishClock responds:

This movie is bad, and if you think otherwise, then you are dumb.

Thanks for the compliment though :)

Strawberry Clock Rocks!

Really, I'm being honest, this movie was cool, except because of some sound glitches and that it ends abruply, but, it was good overall. I really would like to know why do you hate your own creation so much. Please, don't delete it!

If you want to insult me for liking this so-called "garbage", feel free to.

RadishClock responds:

Allright.. You are a poo-head.

My work here is done.

I don't know, I still hate this movie. Mainly because I came to the good people of Newgrounds for help making it, and all they submitted was shit. In the end, I didn't have enough pictures to last the whole movie. Maybe if I get more pictures to add to it...

Awsome

Long live the Clock Crew!
It was an awsome movie.

Awesome

I thought it was pretty cool how you put strawberry clock is king of the portal everywhere. It was pretty funny.