Reviews for "All Your Base : CC"

well...i like clock crew and AYB but...

well...I only watched this becuase of Clock Crew and AYB. I thot it was a annoying parody which has been waaaaaaaaaaayyyy overdone. soooo...ummmm...the moral of the story is do not blend series if u dont meen it.
Remember:
All your base are belong to Gav and his legions of penguins.

RadishClock responds:

Yeah, kay. I was forced to make this movie against my will

all your clocks are belong to us

cool like it all your clocks are belong to you (prase)

RadishClock responds:

movie blows, don't lie to yourself

strawberry clock

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG to US!

Kay

STRAWBERRY IS THE KING OF TEH PORTAL!!!

could have used a couple more pictures, and there were a lot more opportunitys to put clocks on the fruits

RadishClock responds:

Indeed. But the creation of this movie proved disasterous. I called upon the help of the NG community to help supply photoshopped images for the movie... only to prove that the NG community sucks at photoshop. Still managed to round up a few good pics, though. Thanks for your review!

A Misjudged Flash, I think

The beginning may not have been great, and some of the pictures were not exactly awe inspiring, but overall it is an interesting twist on the all your base craze. Besides, Strawberry Clock IS teh king of the portal, just like all our base are belong to cats. So shaddup with all of this verbal flash abuse and appreciate it.

RadishClock responds:

I'm glad you liked it, but I still can't make myself enjoy this movie. Tis a throrn in my arse.

Thanks!