Reviews for "All Your Base : CC"

...

I watched it, what are you going to do about it?

I'm gonna dance

Strawberry Clock Rocks!

Really, I'm being honest, this movie was cool, except because of some sound glitches and that it ends abruply, but, it was good overall. I really would like to know why do you hate your own creation so much. Please, don't delete it!

If you want to insult me for liking this so-called "garbage", feel free to.

RadishClock responds:

Allright.. You are a poo-head.

My work here is done.

I don't know, I still hate this movie. Mainly because I came to the good people of Newgrounds for help making it, and all they submitted was shit. In the end, I didn't have enough pictures to last the whole movie. Maybe if I get more pictures to add to it...

this was pretty cool

dude, dont delete it cuz it gets the word of the clock crew and i liked it

RadishClock responds:

This movie is bad, and if you think otherwise, then you are dumb.

Thanks for the compliment though :)

Not a bad slideshow..

Though old, you did represent for the clocks and I guess that has to stand for something.

Oh and TBH stands for To Be Honest...FYI ^^

RadishClock responds:

Type it out, you lazy SoB!

Now that's one we all can recognize :D

Glad you liked it, but I really wish everyone would stop watching this garbage. I'm going to remove it permanetly, so enjoy it while it's here.

Could've been better TBH

It was still good, but the photos were a bit on the poor side and it felt a bit cheap and stale. I wanted an original StrawberryClockBase rip-off, and that was good, but could haqve been better. Still, good effort!

RadishClock responds:

What the hell is TBH? I told you all to stop watching this. I may have to replace it with crap.

Oh well, I'm glad you enjoyed it still. I'm still disappointed with it