Reviews for "Gray Room Escape"

10/10

Another super game! I like it! Greetings!

glad you liked it :D

nice game

i got the yellow key sneaky wit the hiding place took me a while and what is the grey thing s'posed to be?

ThomSip responds:

It's a handle for the safe ;)

to the person below

well one theres a light switch so try that next time....the game was ok...it was kind of orginal kind of not. i would add more things to it...like after you get the save handle you should have to find a combination or like have a puzzle to work out to open it....any what was the green handled thing for? i dont think i even used that?

ThomSip responds:

you used it to remove the paiting from the wall ;)

Too dark

You should brighten things. I couldn't see anything in the game except vague outlines of a clock and a window. I know it's called "Gray Room" but is it supposed to lack lighting?

ThomSip responds:

try looking around for a lightswitch ;)

HAHAH

if you right-click on game and press Play you'll win the game^^

ThomSip responds:

haha, lol forgot to fix that :P