Reviews for "Spin the black circle"

Good.

I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but the controls seem to be non-responsive or get stuck sometimes on my computer. Other times the circle starts spinning when I'm not pressing any buttons and screws me up completely. I have a very good computer and the latest version of Flash so that's not the problem, I even set the game to low quality to see if it would help and it didn't.

Regarding everything else about the game...it was good, not great, but good. The whole idea is fairly new and hasn't been over-used, that was nice. The color scheme was boring, and in my humble opinion...ugly. It looked to me like you ripped off a bunch of graphics and put them together, a pokeball made the ball in the game, and a cog from Shadow Factory made the outside of the circle. The music didn't do it for me either.

Perhaps if there was more upbeat music and some brighter colors this game would be more fun to play for longer periods of time.

Over all good 4/5 and 7/10, I'm generous to games because I know they're harder to make than movies. Keep up the good work.
-REX

Pretty good

Pretty good. I've seen games like this before, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. This one was well executed. I like how you gave lots of tips on what the controls were and how to do things. (Once or twice it seemed like there were TOO many tips, but you know, it's better to have too many than too few. ;) )

My ONE problem with the game...You couldn't play it entirely with the keyboard. I mean, you DO play it entirely with the keyboard...EXCEPT that you have to use the mouse to press "Next Level". I have my right hand pressing the arrow keys for a while, going through the game...and then suddenly I have to move it over to the mouse for just a moment to get it to the next level, then move it back to the keyboard...Really, it would be much better to have a keypress move to the next level. If you want to "pause" and let them see their score, then make it something like "Press Enter for next level" instead of "press any key".

Anyway, good job.

Well,

Everyone seemed to be calling this original and innovative, but the entire time I played it, I was thinking of a game where you rotate the environment around a falling drop. Which I can't recall the title of.
The music was pretty boring and repetitive, but it still fit the game.
The game wasn't exactly boring and repetitive. Maybe boring, I wasn't on the edge of my seat at all. In fact I probably yawned more than there is levels. Every level offered something new.
It seemed to have a lot of collision problems/inconsistency. Sometimes I beat a level but I hit a spike/laser/flame as before and didn't die. Plus the physics were annoying. It seemed that once you fall off something, turning the environment 180 degrees won't do much, even though the rate of falling is 9.8 m/s/s.
And maybe it's just me, but I don't know if a pokeball would explode upon hitting a spike.

Clever

That is a really clever game, thanks for making it!

Great!

Really good and simple game, and it's very addictive. Music is exellent, but such game could have better graphics. Sometimes the game is really hard, so I think you could add possibility to skip few levels. Good work!