Reviews for "Weebl and Bob : Raiders"

Awesome!

This is a great flash and it doesn't need to have anything different with it!

5'd and favorited! I look forward to your next flash! XD

Don't open your eyes!

A wonderful pardoy of the final 20 minutes of Raiders of the Lost Ark. Now we've seen two parts of the series, I'm looking forward to seeing the final episode. Which movie will it be? I think we could be in for a Star Wars or Star Trek theme.

The animation is superb and what I'd really like to see is the director's cut version, with deleted scenes and a blooper reel. We've already had the blooper reel, but deleted scenes from this mini-series would be awesome.

You sir, are a complete genius and one of the greatest flash artists ever. I'm looking forward to this so much that I've almost worn out the edge of my seat.

[Review Request Club]

Next time

scarface!Because this stuff is good!

Crazy...

Crazy Fun!

they

kinda sound like the retarded people from southpark but its still awsome