Reviews for "V-Metaljonus"

Dude !!!

This is really intense !!! a very very good composition for my ear, thx u for have so mad skill !!!

Thanks dude! \m/

Hot damn!

You still impress! Ever thought of making a career out of this? Anyway, keep up the good work, man.

Metaljonus responds:

haha thanks I hope to make a career out of this.

WHOHOW!

Äwesome shit :P \m/
Sounds a bit like Sybreed at some parts, and me like that :D
Great job!!

~Heart of the Machine

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks dude! Never heard of Sybreed i'll check them out.

Awesome

Sounds Really Great :D

Thanks patty!

Fierce shredding!

This is easily on par with (if not better than) plenty of metal bands who are signed to major labels like Century Media or Nuclear Blast.

The backing riffs were well structured, and the song had near perfect flow throughout. The lead riffs were varied enough to keep me interested the entire time, and displayed a great level of technical skill. Great work!

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks dude! I tried pretty hard to keep it simple and interesting and catchy. I am going to upload a better mix later tonight this mix is'nt sitting well with me :(