Reviews for "V-Metaljonus"

Awesome dude!

This is really ripping.. awesome heavy power metal feel. POAAAAA!!!!
Kick ass riffing and lead work as always dude..
Only small minor complaint would be that the master volume of the tune is pushing the sound a bit to the wall making a bit crackling. But not much!
2:30 is RIPPING bro hahaa Awesome.

Dude.. check out my latest tune Dome Break Pt.I if you get the chance.. my latest prog metal tune. Maybe you could participate on Dome Break Pt.II or III if you have the time!?

JonSantiago responds:

Thanks dude! I'll be sure to fix the volume problem I noticed that too. I'll check out your tune and give it a whirl.

This song is fucking awesome

This reminds me of Bomber Man 64 for some reason, thanks for the song.

Hahah I love bomber man! Thanks for listening

OMG!

This the best shit eva! I sure hope u makin lots of money off this thing! because I'd pay to see this live! *Downloads Song* *Puts on iPod* *Shows all friends song* *Friends say "MUTHA FUKA! THT WUZ TEHZ BEZT OF TEHM ALLZ!" FUCKING AWESOME TRACK!

JonSantiago responds:

Thanks dude! spread the love!

[title]

yeah, you're a sick bastard. we all know that by now, haha. some excellent riffage going on here, those leads have the power to both create and destroy, haha. excellent playing, as always. you never cease to impress

Thanks man!

Good old fashioned fast paced metal...

Your work, man, pretty freakin sweet. Although I'd love to see some songs similar to your older stuff like YaaBon, Soundscape Skies, NRS, maybe even another Sonic remix. Either way, rock on, good sir. \m/ >_< \m/

JonSantiago responds:

Thanks dude, I'll see what I can do about making more songs like those but eh I feel I should only progress more than going back to my roots I guess.